Helping our clients build a sustainable future.
We solve problems of any scale for companies, communities, and people.
Specialized services to fit the aquaculture industry.
Our team can help you plan, monitor, and sustain your project, with environmental engineering and sciences tailored to your needs.
- Fish and Fish Habitat Surveys
- Baseline Surveys (New & Existing Sites)
- Fisheries Act Authorizations
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Environmental Effects Monitoring (EEM)
- Underwater Video Surveys
- Benthic Compliance Monitoring
- Water Quality & Sediment Testing
- Flow & Depth Profiling
- Air Quality Monitoring
- GHG Reporting
- ESG Reporting
- Sustainability Strategies
SEM Productions is a team of creative, client-focused multimedia professionals who produce high quality work.
- Promotional Photos & Videos
- Training & Orientation Videos
- Drone Inspections & Services
- Annual Sustainability Reports
- Interactive Training & Compliance Modules
- 360° Video & VR Training
- 2D & 3D Motion Graphics / Animation
- Interactive Maps
- Web & App Development
SEM's geomatics technicians capture, process, and analyze geospatial information.
- Bathymetric Surveys (Single & Multibeam Sonar)
- Depositional Modeling
- GIS Services
- RPAS (Drone) Operations
- Aerial & Ground LiDAR Surveys
- Spatial Data Management
VR Training Example
SEM Ltd developed a dewatering pump replacement VR training module for a mining client. This virtual reality module allows them to demonstrate the replacement process to new learners before bringing them into the field. Our team took reference photos and videos of a dewatering sea can, recreated it to scale in 3D (including the pumps and pipes) then made it interactive in a game engine.
Trust us to take your
project to the next level.